Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Get Paid to View Ads..

Get Paid To View Ads

I went looking for a part-time job to earn some cash so I can buy a new laptop. I searched online for part-time jobs available and ended up with hefty ads on how to make money online through Paid-To-Click (PTC) and Pay-Per-Click(PPC) programs. At first I ignored these ads thinking that all of it are just scam - well most of them are. Desperate to have an extra income, I thought why don't I give it a try? But before I start signing up to any program, I made several researches on PTCs and PPCs. Is it legitimate? Does it really pay? Which programs and companies really pay and which are scam? Then, I signed up for a free Paypal Account and PayAlert Account - online payment system necessary to get my payments - if I ever get paid.

Below is a list of PTCs and PCCs from which I signed up and which have good reviews:

Clixsense
DonkeyMail
Bux.to
Linkgrand
MasterBux
Bux3
Adbux
GatorBux
A.W. Surveys
BeeGold

After signing up, I earned a total of $30 combined from this programs. Although I still can't cash it out because there is a minimum payout for each program. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that this really works. But if it doesn't, I'll live with nothing to lose just a new learning experience. You may want to try it too - there's no harm in trying. Just click any one from the list above to view the website and sign up.(:

www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Ads

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.