Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just got my debit card...

I just got my eon debit card/visa electron from unionbank today and I'm excited to use it although it's not activated yet. Unionbank's online application really does work. I applied online and got an e-mail response telling me that my card will be available after 3 days at the Unionbank branch I specified. I went there after 4 working days and when I got there my card was waiting for me. I paid the 350 peso annual fee and that’s it! Now I’m one more step closer to having my Paypal account activated! Will try this over the next few days.

A debit card is a plastic card which provides an alternative payment method to cash when making purchases. In most cases: Physically the card is an ISO 7810 card like a credit card; however, its functionality is more similar to writing a cheque as the funds are withdrawn directly from either the cardholder's bank account (often referred to as a cheque card), or from the remaining balance on the card. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Ads

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.