Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Word Counter - Tool for Writers

I've found this word count tool and it's interesting. I find it very useful especially when writing for articles to be submitted to a number of Paid-to-Write programs I signed up for. It helps me track if I have already reached the minimum number of words required for my article to qualify and get credited. Best of all it's free! I have added this application to my blog. Just copy and paste your essay/articles on the text area found at the left side of this page and click the Calculate Words button.

You may also install this application on your own website or blog, just copy the java script and paste where you wish the script to appear. Click here for more free JavaScript applications. www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Ads

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.