Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PayPal Account Activated

Finally, after long hours of waiting I already have my PayPal Account verified. I still haven't recieved a notification from my bank that my Visa Electron is already active and ready to use for international purchase transactions until now. But anyway, I still tried and logged in to my PayPal Account hoping that I will get lucky and my debit card will no longer be rejected by PayPal. I did get lucky! My debit card was accepted and I was able to link it with my PayPal Account - that was really easy.

I was really excited! Now, I can do what I have been longing to do for the past few days - get my PayPal Account verified. But the last step before I can get my PayPal verified is to confirm my debit card. My excitement started to decline because I thought it would take me another 48 hours of waiting to complete the process. PayPal requires the 4-digit Expanded Use No. (EXPUSE) in order to confirm any credit/debit card linked to a PayPal Account. If you have successfully linked your credit/debit card to your PayPal Account, you will be charged a small amount of $1.95. This will be reflected in your bank statement. However, this amount will be refunded to your PayPal Account after you successfully confirm your credit/debit card and verify your PayPal Account.

The EXPUSE No. is a four-digit code found on your bank statement or Account History - if you're using internet banking facility, after you have linked your credit/debit card to your PayPal Account. And since I haven't recieved a confirmation from my bank yet that my CyberAccount is already active, could not log into my EON CyberAccount. So, I couldn't access my Account History and view my EXPUSE No. I decided to log out from my PayPal Account and hope that I will get my EXPUSE No. soon.

But then I realized that if my debit card was already accepted on PayPal, it means that it is already active and ready to use for online transactions. I immediately went to my bank's website, I tried to log into the internet banking facility using the username I nominated and entered my password. Just trying my luck and hoping to be able to access my account online - and I did get lucky! I was able to enter and check my balance through the internet which means that I can view my transaction history and get my EXPUSE No.! And there it was! I immediately copied and pasted it to my PayPal Account after I logged on and my PayPal Account was finally verified! Wew! That was quick!

Now, I can use my PayPal Account for recieving money and payments from my Data Entry and Home Typing jobs. www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Ads

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.